Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Feel free to check it out, and link up your own post there. This week’s topic is:
Top Ten Dynamic Duos
These are the BFFs, partners in crime, powerful couples, and general groups of awesome people that I just can't get out of my head! Next week--Top Ten Characters I'd Want As Family Members
1. Kat and Hale in Heist Society by Ally Carter. They steal art together, they finish each other’s sentences, and feel a fierce protectiveness for one another.
2. Harry, Ron, and Hermione from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. Okay, so I stole this one off of Kelly’s list at the Broke and the Bookish, but really, she’s right. Harry wouldn’t have been successful without them by his side.
3. Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth from Persuasion by Jane Austen. You have to give them credit, pining for each other for eight years, and eventually having the courage to make it right.
4. Lily and Quince in Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. I think I would use them on any list that I can. I just love the chemistry, the teasing, and how Quince knows Lily better than she does herself.
5. Bronwen and Whitt in I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan. This was a step-father/daughter relationship that made me cry, in a good way. Sigh…
6. Bella and Edward from the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. It’s cliché now, but I love them. Edward gets away with behavior that coming from anyone else would be creepy, but he’s a still a gentleman.
7. Cecy and Kate in Sorcery and Cecelia by Patricia Wrede and Caroline Stevemer. Cecy and Kate are cousins, best friends, and seem to get into and out of a lot of scrapes together.
8. Duck and Farmer Brown in the Click Clack Moo, Cows That Type books by Cronin and Lewin. Duck is just so good at outsmarting Farmer Brown, and it’s funny to see.
That’s about all I’ve got this week. What are your top ten?