Friday, March 18, 2011

Can’t Hardly Wait (7)

This is a weekly meme, inspired by Waiting on Wednesdays, hosted at Breaking the Spine.  It’s dedicated to the books that I am highly anticipating, not so patiently…This week’s choice is:

Entwined by Heather Dixon

EntwinedReleases March 29, 2011

Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.

The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.

Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.

But there is a cost.

The Keeper likes to keep things.

Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.

(Summary from Goodreads.com)

I absolutely love the story of the twelve dancing princesses.  I think I pre-ordered this at least six months ago.  I love the cover too.  Where can I get all of the gorgeous dresses they’ve been showing lately? 

What are you excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment