Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. As lovers of books and of lists, they post a list each week. Check it out for other lists, and to link up your own list there.
This week’s topic is: Top Ten "Awww" Moments In Books (those cute lines, charming actions, kisses, or any other sentimental moment that made you say "AWWW!"
First, the “awww” worthy kisses, that I couldn’t wait for, then had to go back and reread over and over again:
1. Twilight-Is it just me, or do the kisses seem better when the characters are waiting for it and anticipating it.
3. The Season by Sarah MacLean
4. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (the movie, although I’m sure the book is delightful too.
5. Sorcery and Cecelia by Patricia Wrede and Caroline Stevemer
6. Die for Me by Amy Plum
“Aww” worthy scenes:
7. The Hunger Games-When Peeta reveals to everyone during his interview that winning the Hunger Games won’t help him get the girl, because she’s going in with him. I think my heart stopped for a second there.
9. Tick, Tick, Boom by Kiersten White (it’s a short story in the Corsets and Clockwork anthology)-It’s a short story, can I just say, read all of it. IMMEDIATELY!
10. You tell me! I was having a hard time with this list. What has made you say “awww”?