Sunday, February 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. It gives people a chance to share what they got in the mail, in a shopping bag, from the library, or from a friend. You can get more information, or share your posts here.

This week I got a lot of the books I’d ordered for my birthday.  I loved all of my Amazon gift cards :)

Non-Blonde Cheerleader  I got the Non-Blonde Cheerleader series: I Was a Non-Blonde Cheerleader, Brunettes Strike Back, and A Non-Blonde Cheerleader in Love by Kieran Scott

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright

Goddess Boot Camp Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs

Be Mine Be Mine by Sabrina James

Demon Trapper's Daughter Demon Trapper’s Daughter by Jana Oliver

I Am Number 4 I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

1 comment:

  1. I've heard really good things about The Demon Trapper's Daughter and I have I am Number Four, I just haven't read it yet! Have a great week and enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete