Monday, January 24, 2011

Holiday Book Swap, Thank You!

Okay, I know, it’s January already, but I was a terrible blogger in December. There was a big holiday in there somewhere, family visiting, and then I was on vacation for the past three weeks. So, here I am a month late. I participated in the blogger holiday swap hosted by Selena. I had an awesome Secret Santa, Maria Cari (http://cariblogs.blogspot.com/). She has a really awesome blog too. Go check it out, seriously.

IMG_0937

IMG_0941

I got Cindy Ella and Geek Charming by Robin Palmer, as well as some swag bookmarks and all. She even included barrettes and stickers for my two year old daughter. How sweet is that!?

So, even though this is late, I really did appreciate it. I also enjoyed getting to meet new bloggers. If you’re interested, I definitely recommend checking out the book blogger holiday swap next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment