Monday, November 22, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren. It gives people a chance to share what they got in the mail, in a shopping bag, from the library, or from a friend. You can get more information, or share your posts here.

It was a really good week for me this week. My small smiling box arrived on Monday, and I’ve already enjoyed half of my new books. So, here’s what I bought:

Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn ChildsForgive my Fins

About a mermaid who’s half human, and chooses a mate based on the first person she kisses. Too bad she’s taken by surprise and kissed by her archenemy!

I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan

I Now Pronounce You Someone Else

The Christopher KillerChristopher Killer

A forensic mystery involving a serial killer.

The Karma Club by Jessica BrodyThe Karma ClubFor anyone who’s been dumped and was waiting for the guy to get just what he deserved…

Bloodthirsty by Flynn Meaney Bloodthirsty

The Secondhand Charm by Julie Berry (Author of The Amaranth Enchantment)Secondhand Charm

The Healer’s Apprentice by Melanie DickersonHealer's ApprenticeA retelling of sleeping beauty set in the middle ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment